StagePilot is a global platform for live, virtual, and hybrid VIP experiences. Serving the entertainment industry in all its facets—including music, television, comedy, sports, streaming, and gaming—we empower our clients to engage and grow their global audience through unforgettable experiences for their biggest fans.
Headquartered in Nashville and Los Angeles, StagePilot is the most comprehensive service of its kind, pairing purpose-built technology with a team of talented music industry veterans. We’ve partnered with a diverse roster of creators—including Kehlani, Lindsey Buckingham, Kevin Gates, and Korn—to imagine, ticket, and execute one-of-a-kind VIP experiences. From intimate backstage performances to inspired livestreams to intimate, one-on-one virtual Meet & Greets, StagePilot creates unforgettable connections between artists and their superfans, whether they’re in the same room or thousands of miles apart.
Team members enjoy:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Access to health, legal and other support services
- Flexible vacation time
- Matching 401k with 100% vesting on day one
- Ability to work in our Nashville or Los Angeles offices or remotely
- Free access to all events on StagePilot's platform